Friday, July 23, 2010

That Heat Is Unbearable !

I can't remember how it feels to stay in bed past 4:30/5 o'clock in the morning. The bad news is, that the doggy gang is all peachy with getting breakfast served in the dark and I am sure they also don't mind watching sunrises until the cows come home. I for one would love to be able to walk in broad daylight again without having to worry about park rangers oversleeping and not opening gates on time and stuff like that. If I meet another person who tells me that global warming isn't happening, I think I'll forget my good upbringing. Even the last skeptic must by now admit that mankind has managed to do more damage to this planet in the last fifty years than all of our ancestors in thousands and thousands of years before us..........
Be kind to Mother Earth. Don't let your cars idle forever, recycle, use earth friendly products and don't pollute the environment. It's the only one we've got !

http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/


The furgang in the meantime is totally and completely unaware of all my worries and I think they have gone into serious summer hibernation. What else is there to do ?


































No comments:

Post a Comment