Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Day After

Don't complain to me (Me=Rodney, who else ?) about not reading more of my adventures. Hu-woman is extremely lazy and full of excuses when it comes to being my personal secretary.  I've been trying to explain to her that typing with claws is way more difficult as it ever would be using human fingers.  Better stop complaining now before she stops typing about the stuff I'm complaining about. (GOT THAT RIGHT, RODNEY ! ! ! **hu-woman here**) Reason she won't complain about typing is, that she's been giggling all morning because I partied hard yesterday and therefore don't feel so good this morning:

Now ! If I get one sly remark about my looks today, I'll be very upset and you all will have to endure more of my writing in the future. At the moment I don't really care too much about talking food, but let me tell you: I got some duck meat for my birthday and it was DE-LISCI-OUS ! In August, Tessa's Boneday is coming up and I'm looking forward to that day's special treat. Our Humans may be a bit weird some time, but they sure know how to spoil a dog. That's it from me...........back to sleeping off that hangover !

No comments:

Post a Comment