Friday, March 19, 2010

A Beautiful Shiloh Guy In Need Of A New Home !

My name is Remington! I am 19 months old and looking for a very special forever home. I've been to some dog shows and I'm told I'm a "champion", but I already knew I was special!

I am loved by my family very much. But I've had a problem with one of my neighbors kids, so they need to find me a new family to live with. I'm a very good boy with everyone, but they think I'd do best in a home with teenagers or just adults. I currently live with 5 kids and I love my family and like to protect them. Someone can tell you the details if you're interested in adopting me.

I'm up to date on my shots and I have no health issues. I will have to be neutered though. I live in Woodstock, Ontario.

Thanks for reading about me! Send your email to rescue@issdc.com if you'd like to offer me a new home.

Sincerely,

Remington (Karma/Gunner '08)

UPDATE: Remington has found a new forever home ! Many happy years to him and his new owner. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a beauty! How I wish we could help. But I fear that poor Sherg gets taunted by Jack and, while she's VERY tolerant, she also has her limits... and I doubt other dogs would be so patient. I'm sure it won't take this guy long to find a new home. How sad for his family though.

    ReplyDelete