Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Goofing off with Photoshop

Today I'll post a few "portraits" I worked over using Photoshop. There's more to drawing than just cartoons (even though I have to admit that drawing cartoons is a lot harder to do):



This is Motte. Monster's alter ego from Germany.
(These two are probably secret soulmates *lol*)


Mario, Bica's play buddy and doggy friend


Beau - Reflections

The "man" in Tessa's life: The German bred Hovawart Beau. Isn't he beautiful ? (Hence the name.)




Tessa's Dad - the handsome Glorious Elvis von Europa



Tessa



Bicalina


This is Quintus, a German bred wirehair dachshund


Okay - you guessed it: I just can't help myself when it comes to Rodney. I just HAVE to goof off. I think he looks just like himself sitting there, whistling a tune...


The previous image got me into some serious trouble with the Monster-Fanclub and so I had to redeem myself and add a more sophisticated image of dear Mr. Budelheimer:

......

I have to admit that I don't really know the half of it when it comes to all the things one can create using Adobe Photoshop. All I can say is, that it's lots of fun trying to figure things out. I also have to admit that I am not into reading tutorials and that most of the images I once created won't happen a second time. (But then again: I cook the same way. There's never the same dish twice. *lol*)

No comments:

Post a Comment