Friday, February 19, 2010

Snowy River


Much of the snow has melted now, but there is still enough on the ground to make our favorite park still look a little bit like winter wonderland. Yesterday I grabbed the dogs and the cam and off we went, fighting our way through deep slushy snow. I'm proud of my furgang - they all stayed in line and it payed off to have three dogs who walk on the leash without pulling. The footing was very unstable and going through the rocks along the river was a little bit 'wobbly'. I also found that the "stop and wait" command is a good one, especially if one has to climb across some icy rocks. All in all it was easier to get through the rock path than anticipated, even though it took us way longer than usual. Along the way I was able to take a couple of pictures, which I put together in a slide show.

No comments:

Post a Comment